stock.png
In Stock
T3 Treadmill
2599.00000 InStock USD
Condition: New InStock
$2,599.00
30 5
Learn More
The T3 Treadmill is designed with form and function in mind. Sleek, aesthetically pleasing curves complement any home. The T3 Treadmill is a streamlined choice for any home exerciser, but durable enough to withstand plenty of miles.
The T3 Treadmill is designed with form and function in mind. Sleek, aesthetically pleasing curves complement any home. The T3 Treadmill is a streamlined choice for any home exerciser, but durable enough to withstand plenty of miles.
Select a Console: 
Go Console
Go Console
  • Essential programming to begin and maintain an effective fitness regimen.

Learn More

Track Connect Console
Track Connect Console
  • Engaging interaction with entertainment and workout options to keep you motivated.

Learn More

Add-on: 
Premium Equipment Mat - Large
Premium Equipment Mat - Large
  • Life Fitness Premium Mats prolong the life of your cardio equipment and flooring. They are designed to increase exercise stability and enhance the usage of all Life Fitness cardio equipment.

$99.99

Foam Roller
Foam Roller
  • The Foam Roller is an effective workout tool that’s extremely popular in health clubs. It improves blood flow, speeds recovery after a workout and can help reduce the risk of injury.

$46.10

Estimated Shipping and Delivery Days

About This Product

SLEEK CARDIO EQUIPMENT

Key Features

• Heart Rate Monitoring
    Contact heart rate hand sensors and wireless telemetry heart rate monitoring system
  • User Friendly Design
    Integrated smartphone/tablet holder, which also serves as a reading rack, provide added convenience
  • Quick Start
    Remembers your prefered walk, jog and run speeds, as well as three different incline positions
FlexDeck Shock Absorption System

The FlexDeck Shock Absorption System enhances comfort and reduces knee and joint stress by up to 30%.

Console Display

TRACK CONNECT

CONNECTED EXPERIENCE

Enable Bluetooth on your mobile device to push data to a growing list of partner apps. 

Entertainment Zone

Placed at eye level for an ideal viewing experience. The compression rack securely holds all smartphones and tablets, even those with a protective case.

Workout Zone

The lower half of the console offers convenient workout setup and in-workout control. It features capacitive touch keys that illuminate when usable and dim when not in use.

WORKOUT CHALLENGES

Capacitive touch keys allow instant access to HIIT, custom, goal-based and other challenging workouts.

TRACKING

After logging in, exercisers can create a profile and then track their progress and workouts.

Go Console

The Go Console combines ease of use with a variety of engaging and motivating workout programs.

F3 Go Console
F3 Track+ Console

Model

GO

ESSENTIAL WORKOUT PROGRAMS

TRACK CONNECT

INTERACTIVE WORKOUTS

Intuitive functionality with a sleek, attractive design and eye-catching blue LCD screen
Connects your mobile devices for real-time tracking and added engagement blue LCD screen
Screen Size
-
-
-
Android™, iPhone®, iPad®, iPod®
Entertainment
-
Compatible Apps
Number of Workouts
Custom Workouts
User Profiles
Console Warranty
3 Years
3 Years

Specifications

• Min Speed 0.5 mph (0.8 kph)
  • Max Speed 12 mph (19 kph)
  • Cup Holders 2
  • Incline Increment 0.5 %
  • Integrated Accessory Tray Yes
  • Ergobar Yes
  • Shock Absorption FlexDeck reduces impact to joints
  • Walk, Jog, Run Yes
  • Space Saving Designed to fit most spaces
  • Dimensions (L x W x H) 79.5 in x 34.5 in x 57.5 in (202 cm x 88 cm x 147 cm)
  • Warranty (warranties outside the U.S. may vary) Lifetime on frame, LifeSpring shock absorbers; 10-year on drive motor; 5 year on parts; 3 year on console; 1-year on labor
  • Weight 243 lb (111 kg)
  • Max User Weight 350 lb (159 kg)
  • Running Surface Size 60" x 20" (153 cm x 51 cm)
  • Motor System 3.0 HP (6.0 HP peak) DC motor with MagnaDrive motor controller
  • Power Requirements (voltage outside U.S. may vary) All major voltage configurations

About Life Fitness

About Life Fitness

Those who know fitness, choose Life Fitness.

Life Fitness equipment is found in the training rooms of professional sports teams, in the athletic facilities of universities, and in the best health clubs around the world.

But you don’t have to be an elite athlete to use Life Fitness products. Home exercisers benefit from the combination of expert engineering, state-of-the-art technology, attention to design, and extreme durability that has made Life Fitness the No. 1 brand of fitness equipment in the world.

For more than 45 years we’ve been creating effective, inviting and reliable fitness equipment—cardio and strength equipment that’s built not only for elite athletes, but for exercisers of all abilities and fitness levels.

Reviews

I would buy this product again

This Treadmill is easy to use and nice Built.

No Nickname

Beaverton, OR

true

Nice treadmill but one major flaw

Be warned that you can't just get on the treadmill and go for a run. If you push start, the run will automatically come to an end after 30 minutes. Why irritate runners by stopping the free run after 30 minutes for no good reason? My work around is to run my usual 45 minute run in two halves which is not what I expected for the amount I paid.

Home gym user

NJ

false

I would definitely buy again.

I run on this treadmill every day and love it!

Holly

Atlanta

true

In love with my treadmill!

I love having this in my home so I can work out anytime! It is so much quieter than the ones in the gyms!

Debra

Stillwater mn

true

Nice Treadmill

We use it for walking and jogging. Works great, but the bright blue screen is annoying when trying to watch tv.

George

Connecticut

Very nice machine

I love the machine. If i had to do it over i would buy the T5 just because i think it is a little heavier duty. I run on the machine and i went with the t3 because it is the same motor as the T5 but looking back i would have done the T5 Brandon

Brando

Eau Claire Wisconsin

true

Training for the Boston Marathon on This Beauty!

I live in the Boston area and am training for the marathon. Boston winters make this a bear to do, so after reading several great reviews, and because I love my Life Fitness elliptical, I purchase the Life Fitness T3. It has been the perfect companion to get me through an arduous training cycle. It has a sleek design, lots of high tech features and very intuitive to use. Most importantly it feels sturdy and has a shock absorption so my whole house is not shaking when I run-our treadmill is on the top floor. Fantastic machine!

Mom of Four

Boston, MA

true

Broken after 2 weeks. Waiting for over 1 month for part

DO NOT BUY LIFE FITNESS! The treadmill broke after 2 weeks. It shocked me through the controls and turned off. Service technician came, diagnosed, and ordered new parts. I've been waiting for over 1 month for replacement part. They are unable to me an ETA for part, will not replace with new unit and will not refund.

Davis from WA

Renton, WA

false

Great purchase!

I am an avid long distance runner. Slow and steady. I have spent my fair share of time on a treadmill. Overall the machine comes with all the standard features you would expect a treadmill to have at this price point. You can get more if you go with the fancier console. I opted to go with the Go console bc I generally cover it anyway. You can customize all the buttons for speed and incline. I also enjoy the little bunny that runs with you. It entertains me I guess. Only con for the console would be the mileage is only to the tenth mile. I prefer to have it to the hundredth, but that's personal preference. My knees really can feel the difference in the cushion when running. It also runs quietly and is sturdy. We have several Life Fitness products in our home gym and have NOT been disappointed. This treadmill has been a great addition.

KDola

Chicago, IL

true

Perfect for home

Thin and sleek design makes this treadmill perfect for basements with low ceilings. The go console is a little hard to read (brightness of pixels) but perhaps it's a setting that I'm not familiar with yet. Best part is that you are not tied to subscribing to a workout program. Quick buttons are also nice and convenient

LJ

Chicago, il

true

T3 Treadmill

4.5 30