The Row HX Trainer is perfect for a low-impact, total-body workout at home. Its beautiful design makes it a great addition to any room. Fluid Technology resistance delivers a smooth and natural feel. The Row HX accommodates the whole family and delivers premium performance from the convenience of your home.
Compatible with Polar® H7 and H10 heart rate monitors via Bluetooth®.
- NATURAL FEELThe unique Fluid Technology resistance system delivers a smooth and natural feel, and provides consistent resistance throughout each rowing stroke.
- EASY RESISTANCE ADJUSTABILITYFour resistance levels are available at the turn of a dial, without the hassle of adding or siphoning water. Easy adjustments accommodate several users and allow users to challenge themselves with a variety of intensity.
- ATTENTION TO DESIGNThe natural wood and tempered steel frame strike a balance between elegance and durability. The Row HX fits any decor and is a piece of exercise equipment that you can be proud to display.
- COMPACT AND EASY TO MOVEEasy to move and has a small footprint to fit in any space. The rower is less than 7-feet (213 cm) tall when stored upright.
- Box Dimension: main box (1 of 2) 39.76 x 22.04 x 23.0" (101 x 56 x 58.5 cm)
- Box Dimension: rail box (2 of 2) 87.79 x 6.37 x 3.14" (223 x 16.2 x 8 cm)
- Fluid Technology Resistance Yes
- Heart Rate Monitoring Optional heart rate receiver
- Product Size 83.85 x 20.47 x 22.04" (213 x 52 x 56 cm)
- Product Weight(assembled) Without water: 70.99 lbs (32.2 kg). With water: 108.03 lbs (49.0 kg) - Must add water during installation
- Stored vertically height 83.85" (213 cm)
- Warranty (warranties outside the U.S. may vary) 5-year on frame; 3-year Tank and Seals; 2-year Mechanical; 1-year Console; 1-year on labor
- Max User Weight 330 lbs (150 kg)
- Resistance Levels 4
- Adjustable footboard with foot straps Yes
- Store Vertically Yes
- Power Requirements (voltage outside U.S. may vary) 2 D Batteries
Those who know fitness, choose Life Fitness.
Life Fitness equipment is found in the training rooms of professional sports teams, in the athletic facilities of universities, and in the best health clubs around the world.
But you don’t have to be an elite athlete to use Life Fitness products. Home exercisers benefit from the combination of expert engineering, state-of-the-art technology, attention to design, and extreme durability that has made Life Fitness the No. 1 brand of fitness equipment in the world.
For more than 45 years we’ve been creating effective, inviting and reliable fitness equipment—cardio and strength equipment that’s built not only for elite athletes, but for exercisers of all abilities and fitness levels.