Bring the Club Experience Home
The Life Fitness Club Series is rooted in more than 20 years of reliability, innovation and exerciser insight from gyms and health clubs across the world. Our next-generation Club Series+ is now stronger and sleeker than ever - but retains the quality and durability you trust.
Built to Last
The reinforced upright design, aluminum kick-resistant endcaps and FlexDeck™ shock absorption system ensure this treadmill will stand the test of time.
Optimal Running Features
Open space near the console provides more room for arm movement, and remote speed and incline control built into the handlebars allows adjustments without interfering with your workout.
Room to Run
You have plenty of room to hit your stride with the 22" wide running surface, and the 8" step-up height means this treadmill fits well in your space.
This workhorse treadmill looks great in your home, with a sleek design and premium finishes.
The intuitive touchscreen console creates a connected running experience. Your last workout is automatically saved, so you can replay it and strive to improve your performance. Challenge yourself with our auto-refreshed trending workouts. Plus, track your progress over time and push workout data to your favorite apps through Bluetooth® and NFC connection.
Longevity You Can Trust
This treadmill is tested at the same world-class facilities as our commercial-grade products. It's backed up with a Life Fitness warranty, and is also equipped with Wi-Fi-enabled LFconnect™ Protect for remote diagnostics, saving you time, worry and hassle.
- Connectivity Bluetooth, NFC (Near Field Communication), QR code
- Dimensions (LxWxH) 82"x36"x56"(209x92x142 cm)
- Display Time, incline, speed, distance, heart rate, calories, time elapsed, distance climbed, calories/hour, METs, watts, average HR, maximum HR, time in zone, average speed
- DX3™ Belt and Deck System Yes
- Finish Titanium Storm
- FlexDeck Shock Absorption System (8 Lifespring shockabsorbers) Yes
- Frame Cast aluminum lower side rails and end caps, brushed stainless steel vent, Robust paint (corrosion, stain, and chemical-resistant coating)
- Front Wheels for Easy Mobility Yes
- Incline 0-15%
- LifePulse digital heart rate monitoring with DSP (Digital SignalProcessing) Yes
- Polar Telemetry (chest strap required) Yes
- Power Requirements 120 volts (U.S.) or 220 volts (non-U.S.)
- Removable locking cup holders 2
- Roller 3.5” (9 cm) precision crowned steel rollers, front and back
- Running Surface 22" x 60" (55 cm x 152 cm)
- Screen Size 7" (17.8 cm) LCD Touchscreen
- Side Handrails Yes
- Special Console Features Workout replay, Trending workouts (trainer-designed, auto-refreshed workouts), Workout performance history (trends on last 10 workouts)
- Speed 0.5-12 mph (0.8 - 19 km/h)
- Step-Up Height 8" (20 cm)
- Unit Weight 434 lbs (197 kg)
- USB charging port Yes
- Warranty 10 Years (mechanical); 1 Year (Labor); Lifetime (Frame and Motor)
- Wireless connectivity Wireless connectivity
- Workouts Manual, Quick Start, Hill, Random, Time Goal, Distance Goal, Calories Goal, Heart Rate Goal, Rolling Hills, Speed Interval, Incline Interval
- Special Features Remote speed and incline controls on ergobar
- Integrated Accessory Tray Yes
- Max User Weight 400 lb (182 kg)
- Motor System 4 hp AC peak performance motor
About Life Fitness
Those who know fitness, choose Life Fitness.
Life Fitness equipment is found in the training rooms of professional sports teams, in the athletic facilities of universities, and in the best health clubs around the world.
But you don’t have to be an elite athlete to use Life Fitness products. Home exercisers benefit from the combination of expert engineering, state-of-the-art technology, attention to design, and extreme durability that has made Life Fitness the No. 1 brand of fitness equipment in the world.
For more than 45 years we’ve been creating effective, inviting and reliable fitness equipment—cardio and strength equipment that’s built not only for elite athletes, but for exercisers of all abilities and fitness levels.