- 10-Degree DeclineGreatly increase the variety of workouts you can do with a 10-degree decline adjustment. The 10-degree decline position is a unique feature among most adjustable weight benches and provides the ability to easily perform decline bench presses with dumbbells or a barbell in an Olympic rack. The decline position is also excellent for performing various abdominal exercises to target your core.
- 7 Back Adjustments & 4 Seat AdjustmentsThe adjustable bench’s 7 different back pad positions (-10°, 0°, 15°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 75°) enable you to perform lifts from decline bench all the way up to military press. The ability to have decline, flat and incline positions is ideal for lifters who want to ensure they’re hitting all the areas of their pecs—lower, middle and upper.
- Smooth, Strong & Supportive PaddingThe injection-molded foam provides a long-lasting pad that won’t wear out like lesser quality pads. It also provides a durable, uniform surface that offers even support when performing heavy bench presses or when jumping onto the bench if you’re using it as a modified plyo box.
- Lightweight FrameOur innovative design makes this bench up to 33% lighter than comparable premium benches, without sacrificing any support to the lifter. The adjustable bench’s lightweight design makes it easier to move around your workout area to use on its own, with a rack, or off to the side so you can quickly move from one exercise to the next—something of critical importance for exercisers that like circuit training.
- Non-Marking Wheels & Rubber FeetProtect your floors and easily move your adjustable bench with large, 3-inch wheels. Keep your bench stable and prevent movement with rubber feet.
- Strong & Stable For Various ExercisesThe welded frame is built with 1.5”x3” and 1.5”x2”, 11-gauge tube for an 845 lb. certified load rating. The pads are injection molded foam for meticulous shape contours and consistent pad density control. Each pad is wrapped with premium, textured black upholstery to look and function great over time. In addition to its main uses, it provides maximum stability when using the side of the bench for dips or step-ups.
- ASTM and EN Certified Adjustable BenchWhen you purchase a Hammer Strength bench for your home, you expect it to last a lifetime. The Hammer Strength Adjustable Bench is tested and certified to commercial ASTM and EN standards. Thoughtful engineering and rigorous testing are used to ensure each product lives up to the Hammer Strength standard. We put the equivalent of an elephant on this bench and certified it to an 845 lb. load rating so you can lift with confidence.
- Easily Adjust Back & Seat PositionsQuickly adjust and lock in your targeted back and seat position with a spring-loaded pin system. No longer worry about losing your pin or fussing with finding the right hole position. Our pin is attached to the system and the gun-rack slots lock in your desired position in seconds.
A Proven Hammer Strength Adjustable Bench
Originally introduced in 2016 exclusively for athletics and clubs, the Hammer Strength Adjustable Bench has been an essential tool for coaches and athletes at all levels for years. It was designed to be a multi-functional bench with an Olympic rack system. Thousands of benches have been sold around the world to help coaches and athletes meet their training goals. It is proudly made in the USA at the Hammer Strength factory in Falmouth, Kentucky.
"At Arizona State, over 8,000 students use our fitness facilities from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m., seven days a week. So, it’s critical for us to have the most durable equipment in our weight room that can withstand daily wear and tear. The Athletic Series Hammer Strength Adjustable Bench has been a great addition to our facility, bringing both durability and versatility with incline, flat and decline adjustments, and giving our students a ton of ways to train.”
– Nick Deponte, Assistant Director of Fitness, Arizona State University
- SKU HSH-MAB
- Dimensions 52.5" X 22.2" X 18.5"
- Product Weight 85 LB
- Max User Weight 350 LB
- Max Training Weight 845 LB
- Frame Color Black
- Upholstery Color Black
- Back Pad Length 32.7”
- Back Pad Width 11.5”
- Seat Pad Length 12.5”
- Seat Pad Width 11.5”
- Seat Positions 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°
- Back Rest Positions -10°, 0°, 15°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 75°
Looking For Commercial Benches?
If you’re looking for larger quantities or custom benches for affiliated schools, clubs, businesses or athletics programs, please get in touch with your nearest sales representative to discuss details: