Ends 4/30/22. While Supplies Last.
Life Fitness Spring Sale
Free Delivery & Install
Save on professional White Glove Delivery & Installation from our expert installers.
UP TO $615 VALUE
- Accessories Bundle with Select Cardio
- Adjustable Bench with Select Strength
LIMITED TIME OFFER
0% APR up to 36 Months*
Financing is easy — just select Affirm at checkout!
*Ride CX Indoor Cycle does not come via White Glove Delivery & Install. UPS only. Offers valid only on this collection of products. Cannot be combined with other offers. Offer valid through 4/30/22. Limited quantities available. Online only. US Only. Participation by local Life Fitness dealers may vary.
*Your rate will be 0% APR or 10–30% APR based on credit, and is subject to an eligibility check. For example, a $1499 purchase might cost $126/mo over 12 months at 15% APR. 0% APR is available on a promotional basis for a limited time. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required.
Learn More About Treadmills from Life Fitness
Find the best commercial-grade treadmills from Life Fitness. Browse our best-sellers, including:
As always, make sure to check out our treadmill reviews from others who have purchased from Life Fitness. These first-hand accounts will help you understand what to expect from the product, how is it performing, and what features other customers find most appealing.
Check out some of the best treadmills from Life Fitness.
Crafted for those who want more out of their runs. Life Fitness treadmills include the FlexDeck® Shock Absorption System, which provides a comfortable cushioning that makes it easier to put in the extra miles. All Life Fitness treadmills include the convenient GoSystem™ Quick Start for simple workout set up and instant
incline and speed adjustments. Designed to make it easy and inviting to start your workout.
Types of Treadmills:
- Folding Treadmills
- Top of the Line Commercial-Grade
- Home-Inspired Commercial-grade
What to Look for When Picking a Treadmill:
1. Running Surface (deck size): The running surface length for Life Fitness Treadmills ranges from 55 inches to 60 inches. Treadmills with a shorter length work well for walkers, or for situations where every square inch of floor space counts. However, users with a longer stride will appreciate treadmills with a 60 inch length. Similarly, deck width can vary from 20 inches to 22 inches. Treadmills with a wider running surface may put you slightly away from the hand rails, but afford you more running surface left to right.
2. Motor Size: Generally, Life Fitness Treadmills will come equipped with either a 6-HP peak DC MagnaDrive Motor, or a 8-HP peak AC Magnadrive Motor. Powerful motors are able to adjust speeds and incline with ease. Motorized treadmills include more features and are suitable for longer training sessions, and will allow for more varied workouts.
3. Deck Cushioning: All Life Fitness TreadmillsThe FlexDeck® Shock Absorption System reduces knee and joint stress by up to 30 percent more than non-cushioned surfaces. Eight incredibly durable Lifespring™ shock absorbers deliver consistent cushioning.
4. Weight Capacity: All Life Fitness Treadmills are designed to support a weight capacity between 300 and 400 pounds. Because of this, Life Fitness Treadmills are designed with a Lifetime warranty on the frame.