Life Fitness Signature Series Cable Motion equipment builds balance and stability as a result of user-defined path of motion.
The Dual Adjustable Pulley offers effective strength training with endless versatility.
Take your home gym to the next level with the machine found in thousands of fitness facilities worldwide.
Watch this short video that demonstrates the wide range of workouts you can do and versatility of the Life Fitness Signature Series Dual Adjustable Pulley.
- Brand Life Fitness
- Dimensions ( L x W x H) 45" x 62" x 94" (113 cm x 156 cm x 240 cm)
- Recommended Live Area ( L x W x H) 217" x 410" x 112" (551 cm x 1041 cm x 285 cm)
- Weight 1301LB (590 kg)
- Weight Stack 2 x 390LB (2 x 177KG)
- Max User Weight 300LB (136KG)
- Resistance per handle Ratio 4:1 (Effective User Resistance: 97.5LB)
- Chin-Up Handles 6
- Accessory Storage Hangers 6
- Accessories Included 2 x Short Strap Handles, 2 x Long Strap Handles, LE/LC Strap, Sport Bar, Tricep Rope, 4-Way Ankle Strap, Belt, Long Bar
- Cable Travel 11' 8"
- Cable Ratio 4:1
- Carraige Adjustments 22
- Warranty Lifetime on frame, welds, pulleys and parts; 3-year on upholstery pads and cables (may vary outside of U.S.)
Signature Series equipment provides versatile training options with an inviting aesthetic. Enhance your home gym with premium exercise equipment designed with optimal biomechanics in mind.
Life Fitness has been a pioneer in fitness equipment, innovating across cardio equipment, connected consoles, digital content and connected strength equipment.
From health clubs and gyms to pro sports teams and top colleges, fitness facilities in 165+ countries feature the strength and cardio equipment of Life Fitness.