PRO1000 UPPER BODY EXERCISER
Get on and go with adjustable arm cranks, three range-of-motion settings and unison motion. The Premium seat also adjusts back and forth, up and down, as well as swivels and reclines.
Easy step-through accessibility allows exercisers to quickly and effortlessly navigate around or into the PRO1000. It is wheelchair accessible, making it the perfect upper-body workout for those who normally don’t have access to training equipment.
Low starting resistance and 191 levels of change allow virtually anyone to progress using the PRO1000. It is also designed with the ISO-Strength safe, accommodating strength program and bi-directional exercise. This allows for even more muscle engagement, while still making sure that exercisers are safely progressing toward their fitness goals.
- Power Requirments Self generation; low voltage AC adapter included
- Max user weight 450LB
- Unit Weight 239LB
- Unit Size (L x W x H) 61" x 30" x 62"
- Color Charcoal Frame / Cool Gray Cover
- Manufacturing Assembled in USA
- Warranty Parts: 3 Years | Labor: 1 Year
- Starting Resistance 6 watts
- Resistance Range 191 levels of resistance - 20 levels adjustable in .1 increments
- Resistance System 3 phase combination generator and eddy current brake - largest watt range in the industry
- Transport Wheels Yes
- Heart Rate Monitoring Telemetric (chest strap required)
- Adjustable Arm Cranks 3 length settings
- Direct Wheelchair Access Yes, seat slides off easily. ADA compliant.
- Step-through seating Yes, adjustable step-through design, allows for easy access and entry
- Seat Adjusts up/down, forward/back, swivels and reclines; easily remove for wheelchair access
- 360° Therapist Assist Pedals Adjust the seat forward and back from any point around the machine
- Seat Height Adjustments 18.5" - 23"
- Personal Cooling Fan Integrated dual fans with three speeds
- USB Charger For phones and other devices
- Console 7" LCD full color touchscreen display with clear, simple screens and large, readable font; audible beep; tactile buttons
- Console Display Feedback Time, level, distance, METs, heart rate, calories, RPM, watts
- Console Programs Quick Start, Manual, Heart Rate, Stress Test, Fit-Quick, Hills, Randome, Constant Work - METs, Constant Work - Watts, Iso-Strength
Life Fitness has been a pioneer in fitness equipment, innovating across cardio equipment, connected consoles, digital content and connected strength equipment.
From health clubs and gyms to pro sports teams and top colleges, fitness facilities in 165+ countries feature the strength and cardio equipment of Life Fitness.