PRO1 ADJUSTABLE UPPER BODY EXERCISER
This versatile, highly-adjustable upper-body exerciser can be used seated or standing. It’s also ideal for ground-based training.
The adjustable tilt head accommodates all heights, whether seated or standing. The arm cranks are also adjustable—they include four range-of-motion settings plus unison motion.
Two removable, dishwasher-safe cup holders and an integrated smartphone/tablet holder, which also serves as a reading rack, provide added convenience
The PRO1 allows for bi-directional exercise, allowing exercisers to activate muscle groups used in both directions. It is also ISO-Strength safe, and allows exercisers to safely and effectively progress to their workout goals. PRO1 has a very low starting resistance for those who need to start small and gradually build up their strength.
*Also comes with wheelchair/standing platform.
- Power Requirments Self generation; low voltage AC adapter included
- Max user weight 450LB
- Unit Weight 255LB
- Unit Size (L x W x H) 60" x 30" x 77"
- Color Charcoal Frame / Cool Gray Cover
- Manufacturing Assembled in USA
- Warranty Parts: 3 Years | Labor: 1 Year
- Starting Resistance 6 watts
- Resistance Range 191 levels of resistance - 20 levels adjustable in .1 increments
- Resistance System 3 phase combination generator and eddy current brake - largest watt range in the industry
- Transport Wheels Yes
- Foot Rests Yes
- Heart Rate Monitoring Telemetric (chest strap required)
- Adjustable Arm Cranks 4 range of motion settings, plus unison motion
- Direct Wheelchair Access Yes, seat slides off easily. ADA compliant.
- Wheelchair Platform Provides sturdy foundation for wheelchair use or standing exercise
- Step-through seating Yes, adjustable step-through design, allows for easy access and entry
- Seat Adjusts up/down, forward/back, swivels and reclines; easily remove for wheelchair access
- 360° Therapist Assist Pedals Adjust the seat forward and back from any point around the machine
- Seat Height Adjustments 18.5" - 23"
- Console 7" LCD full color touchscreen display with clear, simple screens and large, readable font; audible beep; tactile buttons
- Console Display Feedback Time, level, distance, METs, heart rate, calories, RPM, watts
- Console Programs Quick Start, Manual, Heart Rate, Stress Test, Fit-Quick, Hills, Randome, Constant Work - METs, Constant Work - Watts, Iso-Strength
Life Fitness has been a pioneer in fitness equipment, innovating across cardio equipment, connected consoles, digital content and connected strength equipment.
From health clubs and gyms to pro sports teams and top colleges, fitness facilities in 165+ countries feature the strength and cardio equipment of Life Fitness.