WIDE SPECTRUM OF APPLICATIONS
Core Strength, Balance, and Spinal Stability
Balance and Fall Risk Reduction
Total Joint Replacement Patients
HEAR WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
- Rods Fiberglass encapsulated within a soft, uniquely colored, plastic sleeve with steel insert at bottom end (inserted into Arcs) and latex-free, natural rubber grip at the top end
- Platform Powder coated steel frame, aluminum support surface
- Platform Dimensions (L x W x H) 60.5" x 33" x 5.5" (including arcs)
- Double Core Stix Stand Made from powder coated steel and holds 14 rods
- Double Core Stix (L x W x H) 13” x 15.25” x 2.33”
- Boxed Dimensions of Core Stix System (L x W x H) 64.5" x 36" x 7"
- Boxed System Weight 130 LB
- Warranty 1 Year
Life Fitness has been a pioneer in fitness equipment, innovating across cardio equipment, connected consoles, digital content and connected strength equipment.
From health clubs and gyms to pro sports teams and top colleges, fitness facilities in 165+ countries feature the strength and cardio equipment of Life Fitness.