The Platinum Club Series Elliptical Cross-Trainer offers durable commercial-quality exercise machine with a television console display for the home. An abundance of entertainment and engagement options offer enhanced interaction and motivation, while the instinctively natural motion offers a comfortable low-impact, total-body workout
- Heart Rate MonitoringPolar Telemetry (optional chest strap required). Lifepulse Digital Heart Rate Monitoring with DSP (Digital Signal Processing)
- Resistance ControlsLocated on stationary arms to easily adjust intensity during workout
- Smooth Natural MotionExtensive biomechanical research is used to create a fluid motion with an elliptical path that feels natural and comfortable
The SE3 console is built on inisghts provided by facilities and exercisers about what makes a consistently captivating experience. Intuitve interation, appleaing layouts and a host of other digital advances, like integrated streaming services, create engagement for any exerciser.
- PERSONAL ENTERTAINMENTFeaturing streaming video and audio like Netflix™ and Pandora® Radio, to help exercisers to stay engaged.
- EASY NAVIGATIONEverything is at an exerciser's fingertips, from tracking and workouts, to added entertainment.
- BRING THE OUTDOOR INSIDEBeautiful Lifescape interactive courses keep workouts engaging.
- CONNECTED DEVICESEasy and intuitive connection is a necessity in the digital age. Excercisers can easily connect headphones, heart rate monitors and other Bluetooth® enabled devices.
- Touch Screen Bikes and cross-trainers 16” (41 cm)
- Connectivity Internet (wireless or wired), proximity login via Bluetooth® and NFC
- Entertainment Video streaming apps, Lifescape and RunSocial interactive courses, TV, integration with popular fitness apps
- Streaming Entertainment Apps Netflix™, YouTube™, The Economist™, ESPN®, Pandora®, Internet Browser
- Mobile Device Charging Standard
- Bluetooth Device Compatability Standard
- Number of Workouts 12-25 - Goal Based: Time, Distance, Climb, Interval, Aerobics, Watts, METs, Starter Interval, Reverse, 2 Speed Interval, 3 Speed Interval (4 terrains per). Heart Rate Based: Moderate, Vigorous, Fixed Time, Variable Time. Fitness Tests: LF Fitness Test, U.S. Navy PRT, U.S. Army, U.S. Marines, U.S. Air Force, WFI Submax Protocol, Physical Efficiency Battery, FAMS, CPAT
- Custom Workouts Up to 8
- User Profiles Limitless
Those who know fitness, choose Life Fitness.
Life Fitness equipment is found in the training rooms of professional sports teams, in the athletic facilities of universities, and in the best health clubs around the world.
But you don’t have to be an elite athlete to use Life Fitness products. Home exercisers benefit from the combination of expert engineering, state-of-the-art technology, attention to design, and extreme durability that has made Life Fitness the No. 1 brand of fitness equipment in the world.
For more than 45 years we’ve been creating effective, inviting and reliable fitness equipment—cardio and strength equipment that’s built not only for elite athletes, but for exercisers of all abilities and fitness levels.