The Hammer Strength Assist Dip/Chin has dual workout capabilities. It’s also equipped with extra steps to offer safe and easy entry and exit. Hammer Strength is the No. 1 global brand of plate-loaded equipment. The top pro sports teams and college athletic programs use Hammer Strength, which makes it an ideal choice for those who want top-tier training equipment.
Items Limit Reached
You have reached the maximum number of items.×
- Cables 7x19 strand construction, lubricated, nylon-coated cable meets U.S. military specifications
- Belts and Pulleys 4-1/2" (11 cm) and 6" (15 cm) diameter fiberglass-impregnated nylon pulleys feature sealed bearings
- Cushioning Pads are molded with radius on edge for improved comfort; All edges are stitched to eliminate any folds in the material that would limit durability
- Foot Platforms Polyethylene spray-coated for impact, corrosion, and abrasion resistance
- Frame Description Standard rubber feet protect base of the frame and prevent the machine from slipping, 11-gauge steel frame ensures maximum structural integrity; Each frame receives an electrostatic powder coat finish to ensure maximum adhesion and durability
- Hand Grips Grips retained with aluminum collars, preventing them from slipping during use; Hand grips are an extruded thermo rubber compound that is non-absorbing and wear-and-tear resistant
- Instructional Placards Easy-to-follow instructions illustrate proper use and muscles trained; Axis of rotation marked with red indicator to help cue correct alignment
- Shrouds Optional full front shroud on SE models; Standard rear shroud on SE models
- Weight Plates And Guide Rods Top weight plate is fitted with self-lubricating bushings; Drop down incremental weight system (standard on SE models); 7/16" (11 mm) diameter weight selector pin magnetically locks in place and is connected to stack to prevent loss
- Warranty (warranties outside the U.S. may vary) Structural Frame (Coatings excluded): 10 year limited; Pulley, weight plates and guide rods: 5 year; Grips, Bearings and Cables: 1 year; Items not Specified: 90 day; Upholstery: 90 day
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 46 in x 45 in x 87 in (117 cm x 115 cm x 221 cm)
- Weight 655 lb (298 kg)
- Product Code HS-ADC
- Weight Stack Weight in kgs 82
Hammer Strength is built for elite athletes and those willing to train like one.
Hammer Strength equipment is used by professional athletes who compete at the highest level, and it’s the choice of the top college and high school athletic programs.
But it isn’t reserved for professional training facilities or massive college weight rooms. Everyday athletes benefit from the excellent biomechanical design in the same way that the pros do.