Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by category
Contact us directly
- For Sales Inquiries
- 1-800-527-6063 | 9am-5pm CST
- For Billing And Payment Inquiries
- 1-800-735-3867 ext. 7402-2039 | 9am-5pm CST
Looking for facility product support?
Delivery and Install
- What’s included in the installation cost? Answer: Our “White Glove” delivery and install service assures that this process is seamless and hassle-free. You’ll receive email notifications during the progression of your shipment, and you’ll also be notified when your equipment reaches our installer. They will then call you to set up a time to assemble and install your equipment, and clean up any excess material — free of charge.
- Will I be contacted prior to delivery? Answer: You can easily check for our email notifications on your shipping progress at any time. We will call you to schedule your installation date and time immediately after our installer receives your equipment at the warehouse.
- When will it ship and how long will it take for me to receive my product? Answer: You can find an estimated delivery time of each product in your shopping cart or on the product pages. Keep in mind — this number varies on location, customization, inventory, etc. for each customer. We will continuously strive to get our customers their equipment as fast as possible.
- Can I get my order expedited? Answer: Yes, your order can be expedited and will generally cut the delivery time in half. An exact delivery time cannot be GUARANTEED because of inventory, shipping fluctuations, geographic location and more. If you absolutely must expedite your shipment, the cost of doing so may be expensive, so we recommend having the funds for double your purchase price as a retainer.
- What about Canada, Alaska, and Hawaii? Answer: It depends on your specific location. You can find an estimated delivery time of each product in your shopping cart that’s specific to your location. Delivering to remote areas may take significantly longer and cost more because of delivery fees, brokerage fees and other applicable duties.
- Does Life Fitness ship to locations outside the U.S. and Canada? Answer: Yes and no. We ship to authorized Life Fitness distributors in 120 different countries globally, who can then ship to your area. Follow this link to find out where you can buy, and what distributors you should use.
- Can I pick up my online order to save on the delivery and installation charges? Answer: Yes, that option is available for Illinois residents. We don’t recommend it because our equipment is heavy and bulky, so it’s easier for you to have our trained professionals deliver and assemble it. If you do live in Illinois, there is a $50 fee per item for pick up. To coordinate your pick up at our Illinois warehouse, contact (800)-527-6063 after placing your order. You’ll then be responsible for loading, transportation and assembly of your product.
Credit Cards and Tax
- When will I be charged? Answer: All orders are charged once they ship from our warehouse. You’ll receive an email notifying you of when your order has shipped. If only part of your order ships, you will only be charged for that portion of the order. You will be charged for the remaining portion of your order when it ships.
Please note: If you are paying by debit card, the authorization will hold the funds immediately. If you are paying by 2 credit cards, you will be charged immediately instead of upon shipment as with 1 credit card. Maximum of 2 cards can be selected
*Customers outside the United States are responsible for all applicable taxes, duties and brokerage fees that may be assessed on this order. By submitting your order you agree to pay for all fees, duties or taxes that may arise outside of the U.S
- Does Life Fitness provide financing or other payment options? Answer: Life Fitness does not currently offer financing. However, we accept up to 2 credit cards for online purchases. Please contact a sales representative if you wish to use more than 2 credit cards.
- What if I don’t want to give my credit card information online? Answer: No problem, you can order by phone at 1(800)-527-6063. We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards. We cannot accept Discover at this time.
- How does Life Fitness charge sales tax on my order? Answer: By law, merchants are required to collect sales taxes when the customer is in the same state or the merchant has substantial physical presence — which may also be defined by business activity, affiliation, or other kind of presence. Also, when the sales tax says, “estimated,” it means that we cannot predict changes that happen between the moment you place an order and the time of the credit card charge authorization. The amount appearing on your order as estimated sales tax might change from the sales tax ultimately charged.
Order Cancelling and Returns
- Can I cancel my order? Answer: Yes, you may cancel for a full refund if you cancel the order before it ships. If you cancel your order after it ships, your order is subject to a 20% restocking fee. If you order Hammer Strength benches or racks, they must be canceled within one business day of ordering. The shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Can I return my order? What if there’s something wrong upon installation? Answer: Yes, you can return your order. Please call to discuss your return options within 30 days of delivery to arrange a pick up. A 25% or maximum of $500 per piece of equipment restocking fee will apply to returns of non-defective equipment. If there’s a defect that makes your equipment inoperable, our technicians will order and replace the parts under warranty with no cost to you.
Products, Pricing and Promotions
- Does Life Fitness offer sale pricing or discounts? Answer:Yes, Life Fitness frequently offers sale pricing and discounts on shipping and installation. View our current sale items and check back later for more.
- I want to order a commercial product for my home but I don’t see the price and I don’t see a way to order it online. How can I purchase a commercial product for my home? Answer: Life Fitness offers a broad range of commercial-grade cardio and strength fitness equipment for home. The most popular of the commercial equipment is available to home users online. If you would like to purchase equipment not listed in the shop, please contact a sales representative at 1(800)-527-6063.
- What if I see the product for less on another website? Answer: We sell our products to authorized retailers, who can then sell our equipment at competitive pricing. If you’re unsure of the retailer’s credibility, visit our unauthorized dealers list to make sure you’re not doing business with an unauthorized retailer. If you do buy from an unauthorized retailer, we cannot honor any warranty put on the product, and we cannot provide service to unauthorized products.
- What currencies does Life Fitness support? Answer: All prices are displayed in USD unless otherwise noted. Life Fitness does not perform currency conversion on web orders placed outside of the United States.
Customer Service and Support
- What if I need service on my product? Who do I call? Answer: If you bought your product from Life Fitness, then we’ll service your product free of cost if it’s still under warranty. Call a Life Fitness representative at 1(800)-351-3737 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your product serial number ready, and we’ll help find the best solution for you. The warranty can only be applied to the original owner and is non-transferable. Also, the warranty is voided if you take your unit outside the U.S./Canada.