Life Fitness has been a pioneer in fitness equipment, innovating across cardio equipment, connected consoles, digital content and connected strength equipment.
From health clubs and gyms to pro sports teams and top colleges, fitness facilities in 165+ countries feature the strength and cardio equipment of Life Fitness.
Learn More About Treadmills from Life Fitness
Find the best commercial-grade treadmills from Life Fitness. Browse our best-sellers, including:
As always, make sure to check out our treadmill reviews from others who have purchased from Life Fitness. These first-hand accounts will help you understand what to expect from the product, how is it performing, and what features other customers find most appealing.
Check out some of the best treadmills from Life Fitness.
Crafted for those who want more out of their runs. Life Fitness treadmills include the FlexDeck® Shock Absorption System, which provides a comfortable cushioning that makes it easier to put in the extra miles. All Life Fitness treadmills include the convenient GoSystem™ Quick Start for simple workout set up and instant
incline and speed adjustments. Designed to make it easy and inviting to start your workout.
Types of Treadmills:
- Folding Treadmills
- Top of the Line Commercial-Grade
- Home-Inspired Commercial-grade
What to Look for When Picking a Treadmill:
1. Running Surface (deck size): The running surface length for Life Fitness Treadmills ranges from 55 inches to 60 inches. Treadmills with a shorter length work well for walkers, or for situations where every square inch of floor space counts. However, users with a longer stride will appreciate treadmills with a 60 inch length. Similarly, deck width can vary from 20 inches to 22 inches. Treadmills with a wider running surface may put you slightly away from the hand rails, but afford you more running surface left to right.
2. Motor Size: Generally, Life Fitness Treadmills will come equipped with either a 6-HP peak DC MagnaDrive Motor, or a 8-HP peak AC Magnadrive Motor. Powerful motors are able to adjust speeds and incline with ease. Motorized treadmills include more features and are suitable for longer training sessions, and will allow for more varied workouts.
3. Deck Cushioning: All Life Fitness TreadmillsThe FlexDeck® Shock Absorption System reduces knee and joint stress by up to 30 percent more than non-cushioned surfaces. Eight incredibly durable Lifespring™ shock absorbers deliver consistent cushioning.
4. Weight Capacity: All Life Fitness Treadmills are designed to support a weight capacity between 300 and 400 pounds. Because of this, Life Fitness Treadmills are designed with a Lifetime warranty on the frame.