SALE ENDS IN
VERSATILE MACHINE WITH SPACE-SAVING DESIGN
Level up your home gym with the compact yet powerful G2 Home Gym with Leg Press.
- VARIABLE ARC PRESS ARM
Allows for traditional or converging chest press and extended arm paths of motion
- LEG PRESS
Enhances the range of exercise possibilities by adding a leg press and calf raises
- ERGONOMIC DETAILS
Ergonomically-designed to mimic your body's natural path of motion
- Brand Life Fitness
- Weight Stacks 1 X 160LB
- Abdominal/Oblique Exercises 1
- Biceps Exercises 3
- Chest Exercises 5
- Leg Press Attachment Optional
- Lower Body Exercises 7
- Removable/Fold-Up Bench No
- Shoulder/Back Exercises 8
- Total Number of Exercises 25
- Triceps Exercises 3
- Type of Motion Fixed Motion - defined paths of motion
- Instructional Material Exercise Booklet/Cards
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 71 in x 48 in x 83 in (181 cm x 122 cm x 211 cm)
- Included Accessories Lat bar, lat row bar, ankle strap
- Space Requirements Recommended space for most gyms 10ft L x 8ft W (3m L x 2.45m W) with the Leg Press/Calf Raise 10ft L x 10ft W (3m L x 3m W)
- Warranty (warranties outside the U.S. may vary) Lifetime on frame, welds, pulleys and parts; 3-year on upholstery pads and cables
Life Fitness has been a pioneer in fitness equipment, innovating across cardio equipment, connected consoles, digital content and connected strength equipment.
From health clubs and gyms to pro sports teams and top colleges, fitness facilities in 165+ countries feature the strength and cardio equipment of Life Fitness.
I LOVE this Gym!
I use this for a simple full body workout.
GA, all you need for a decent workout
G2 provides an excellent workout at home. It's smooth in operation, quiet and refined for someone who takes their workouts seriously. You may want to include a floor mat for stretches and warm ups as well as a utility bench with some free weights to supplement and vary your training. I would definitely recommend this home gym to others. Built to last decades.
I would buy this product again and again!!!
Honestly, this home gym is no different than commercial gyms. Worth every penny.
Definitely would recommend the G2 Gym with leg press
I do the complete workout on this gym every other day. I started the first few weeks doing one set of each and now I'm doing two sets of each. A really great way to get s complete workout. I also have the Life Fitness T5 treadmill and also love this product......