REX RECUMBENT ELLIPTICAL
The REX Recumbent Elliptical provides smooth elliptical movement for an efficient total-body exercise that is meant to reduce tension and improve muscle activation in exercisers.
The REX has a swivel seat for easy entry and very low starting resistance for those who need to progress from lower fitness levels or rehabilitation. It also has footbeds with a safety edge to help keep exercisers’ feet from slipping outside.
The REX focuses on knee-to-elbow core exercise to improve core balance and stability. Bi directional exercise allows exercisers to train in two directions, or planes, rather than just one—giving a more comprehensive workout. Dual-position handles also allow for muscle engagement changes on the fly.
World-class workout equipment deserves world-class workouts.
Aaptiv keeps you inspired with unlimited access to thousands of workouts for whatever gets you moving — plus new ones added every week.
Enjoy 3 months free with the purchase of qualifying equipment.
- Power Requirments Self generation; low voltage AC adapter included
- Max user weight 350LB
- Unit Weight 299LB
- Unit Size (L x W x H) 73" x 28" x 55"
- Color Charcoal Frame / Cool Gray Cover
- Manufacturing Assembled in USA
- Warranty Parts: 3 Years | Labor: 1 Year
- Starting Resistance 6 watts
- Resistance Range 191 levels of resistance - 20 levels adjustable in .1 increments
- Resistance System 3 phase combination generator and eddy current brake - largest watt range in the industry
- Transport Wheels Yes
- Heart Rate Monitoring Telemetric (chest strap required)
- Seat Adjusts forward/back, swivels for easy entry
- Pedals Oversized with safety edge for comfort and stability
- Foot Straps Yes, helps keep feet securely in place
- Dual Position Handles Provide multiple hand positions and allow muscle change on the fly
- Console 7" LCD full color touchscreen display with clear, simple screens and large, readable font; audible beep; tactile buttons
- Console Display Feedback Time, level, distance, METs, heart rate, calories, RPM, watts
- Console Programs Quick Start, Manual, Heart Rate, Stress Test, Fit-Quick, Hills, Randome, Constant Work - METs, Constant Work - Watts, Iso-Strength
Life Fitness has been a pioneer in fitness equipment, innovating across cardio equipment, connected consoles, digital content and connected strength equipment.
From health clubs and gyms to pro sports teams and top colleges, fitness facilities in 165+ countries feature the strength and cardio equipment of Life Fitness.