EFFECTIVE LOWER-BODY TRAINING
The Arc Trainer is an alternative-motion cross-trainer that provides a low-impact training solution for users of various fitness levels. Stationary arms let exercisers focus on power, intense interval training and high calorie burn.
- UNIQUE POWER WORKOUTS
Constant Power lets you maintain a consistent effort level without worrying about changing the speed. Adaptive Power makes it easy to do interval training by moving faster or slower as resistance scales with speed.
- BACKED BY SCIENCE
An arc motion engages muscles similar to running while being easier on the joints.
Learn more about the console
Arc: LED display with SPM, Speed, Calories, Incline, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Level, Watts, Distance, Heart Rate
15 total Arc Trainer workouts
Apple GymKit, Bluetooth® audio, BLE, ANT+, NFC and Polar
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 77" x 36.5" x 60.5" (194 cm x 93 cm x 159 cm)
- Frame Color Arctic Silver
- Max User Weight 400 LB (181 KG)
- Step-Up Height 5.25"
- Incline Levels 21
- Incline Levels (Muscles Activated) 0 - 6 (calves, glutes, hamstrings); 7 - 14 (calves, glutes, hamstrings, quads); 15 - 21 (quads)
- Resistance Levels 100
- Resistance System Drive Type: Two-stage drive; Brake: Brushless Eddy current brake with generator
- Watt Output Up to 1200 Watts
- Stride Length 24" (61 cm)
- Handles Cruiser Grips and Halo Grips
- Remote Heart Rate Yes, integrated heart rate monitoring on contact handles
- Finish Corrosion, stain, and chemical resistant coating
- USB Port Yes
- Transport Wheels Yes
- Unit Weight 412LB (187 \KG)
- Power Requirements Self-Powered with SL Console
- Warranty Frame: Lifetime; Parts: 3 Years; Labor: 1 Year (outside U.S. may vary)
Life Fitness has been a pioneer in fitness equipment, innovating across cardio equipment, connected consoles, digital content and connected strength equipment.
From health clubs and gyms to pro sports teams and top colleges, fitness facilities in 165+ countries feature the strength and cardio equipment of Life Fitness.