Outlet products are new with full warranty and available online only.
The Ion Series Flexibility Trainer supports proper body position for stretching and uses gravity to stretch all major muscle groups in a compact design. Pivot system allows user to have a greater range of movement to accommodate various body types and levels of flexibility.
Size (L x W x H): 54” x 23” x 43”
Recommended Live Area (L x W): 78” x 59"
Weight: 78 LB (35 KG)
Max User Weight: 300 LB (136 KG)
- Supports proper body position for stretching
- Uses gravity to stretch all major muscle groups in a compact design
- Pivot system allows user to have a greater range of movement to accommodate various body types and levels of flexibility
- Large instructional placard to help user perform stretches
- Small wheels make for easy transport
Warranty: 10-year limited on structural frame (coating excluded); 90-day upholstery
*All Life Fitness Outlet sales are final.
Ships in 1-2 weeks
A jam-packed tour schedule can make it hard for awarding-winning country music artist, Kane Brown, to find time for the gym — so he brought the gym experience home.
When the soccer team’s new owners Ryan Reynolds and Rob McElhenney saw the club’s gym for the first time, they knew it had to change.
So they built a state-of-the-art, 1700 sq. ft. performance center to provide the players with elite level recovery, strength & conditioning, and rehabilitation equipment worthy of a top professional team.
Fitness Entrepreneur and Coach to the stars, Don Saladino, only wants the best for his home gym.
Shop his top picks you can find in his gym — The Barn.