Certified used home exercise equipment from Life Fitness undergoes a rigorous inspection. Each elliptical cross-trainer is dissassembled by certified technicians and parts are inspected, cleaned, repaired, replaced or rebuilt. The refurbished cross-trainer is then ready to provide a smooth, natural low-impact, total-body home workout.
Life Fitness Certified Used products have the same high level of quality found in brand new Life Fitness equipment. Exercisers and facilities have come to expect the best from the global leader in the fitness industry, whether from products just off of the assembly line or those getting a second life.
- Heart Rate MonitoringLifepulse digital heart rate monitoring hand sensors are conveniently placed on the ergonomically designed handlebars to provide precise heart rate monitoring, and Polar telemetry provides accurate, “hands-free” heart rate monitoring (Telemetry requires optional chest strap)
- MOTIVATING WORKOUT VARIETYZone Training+ Workouts automatically adjust the resistance level to keep users in their target heart rate zone. Six Interval Workouts provide added variety, while the Cross-Train Reverse and CrossTrain Aerobic Workout Modes with machine-generated prompts keep users motivated
- TOTAL-BODY EXERCISEProven Classic Stride technology produces a unique, popular motion with 18" stride length, research-based ellipse path and biomechanically correct moving arms
- OVERSIZED PEDALSThe pedal design allows users to adjust foot position comfortably and the narrow 2.8" pedal spacing minimizes lateral hip shifting, which reduces lower back stress
- Heart Rate Monitoring Patented Lifepulse Digital Heart Rate Monitoring System and Polar Telemetry Heart Rate Monitoring
- Integrated Moving Arm Features Standard moving arms
- Pedals Oversized Non-Slip Pedals
- Stride Length 18 in (46 cm)
- WhisperStride, near silent operations Standard
- Workouts 16 Workouts Including: Hill, Random, Around the World, Cascades, Foothills, Interval, Kilimanjaro, Speed Training, Cross Train Aerobic, Cross Train Reverse
- Display Readouts Elapsed Time, Distance, Total Calories Burned, Calories Per Hour, Heart Rate, Watts, METs, Workout Profile, Resistance Level, Speed
- Display Type LED alpha-numeric message center, workout profile and time/level display
- Dimensions 83" L x 28" W x 61" H (211 cmL x 71 cmW x 155 cmH)
- Weight 235 lb (106 kg)
- Power Requirements (voltage outside U.S. may vary) Self-powered with Auto Start (no external power source required)
- Warranty (warranties outside the U.S. may vary) One-year warranty on electrical parts, mechanical parts and labor; 6 months on console overlay (face plate). Ask your Certified Pre-Owned Representative for details
- Special Features Certified Used, Popular Health Club Model
Those who know fitness, choose Life Fitness.
Life Fitness equipment is found in the training rooms of professional sports teams, in the athletic facilities of universities, and in the best health clubs around the world.
But you don’t have to be an elite athlete to use Life Fitness products. Home exercisers benefit from the combination of expert engineering, state-of-the-art technology, attention to design, and extreme durability that has made Life Fitness the No. 1 brand of fitness equipment in the world.
For more than 45 years we’ve been creating effective, inviting and reliable fitness equipment—cardio and strength equipment that’s built not only for elite athletes, but for exercisers of all abilities and fitness levels.