- TOTAL-BODY CROSS TRAINERThe Cybex 525AT Arc Trainer offers broad incline and resistance ranges to do the work of three fitness machines in one. At lower incline levels, the "glide" is a cross country skier. In the mid-range levels, the motion is a "stride" like a standard elliptical. At the high levels, it's the "climb" of a stepper or climber.
- INTUITIVE CONSOLEThe easy-to-use, centralized console designed provides an intuitive, accessible layout for users in managed and unsupervised fitness environments.
- CONSTANT AND ADAPTIVE POWER MODESAdaptive power is ideal for interval training and power training because it lets exercisers target high watt outputs. As speed increases so does resistance, which means that power output rapidly increases.
- Incline Levels 21
- Stride Length 24"
- Resistance Range up to 600 Watts
- Drive Type Two-stage drive
- Brake Brushless Eddy current brake
- Dimensions 76" x 30" x 62.5"
- Machine Weight 364 lbs
- Maximum User Weight 400 lbs
- Power AC Powered: 115V, 208-220V, 230V
- Display Graphic display of workout profile via 8 × 5 LED; Numeric display of time, calories, strides per minute, calories per hour and heart rate including multi-color indication of heart rate range; Lower display shows incline and resistance level
- Workouts Quick Start (Manual mode), three weight loss, three cardio, two strength; Workouts have 10 levels and controls both incline and resistance.
- Heart Rate Monitoring Contact and wireless. HR light indicator is multi colored with different color light for specific target heart rate zones.
- Warranty Frame and motor: 7 years; Mechanical: 3 years; Labor: 1 year; Cosmetics: 6 months
About Life Fitness
Those who know fitness, choose Life Fitness.
Life Fitness equipment is found in the training rooms of professional sports teams, in the athletic facilities of universities, and in the best health clubs around the world.
But you don’t have to be an elite athlete to use Life Fitness products. Home exercisers benefit from the combination of expert engineering, state-of-the-art technology, attention to design, and extreme durability that has made Life Fitness the No. 1 brand of fitness equipment in the world.
For more than 45 years we’ve been creating effective, inviting and reliable fitness equipment—cardio and strength equipment that’s built not only for elite athletes, but for exercisers of all abilities and fitness levels.