X1 Elliptical Cross-Trainer
Items Limit Reached
You have reached the maximum number of items.×
Get On and Go
The X1 Elliptical Cross-Trainer is perfect for exercisers who want to get on and go. The patented Link6 elliptical drive system delivers an instinctively natural stride, and WhisperStride technology ensures a nearly silent workout.
Smooth natural motionExtensive biomechanical research is used to create a fluid motion with an elliptical path that feels natural and comfortable
Heart Rate MonitoringContact heart rate sensors on moving multigrip handles and stationary grips, telemetry heart rate monitoring (wireless chest strap included with console)
ErgoGripThe ErgoGrip stationary handlebar provides stability during lower-body only workouts
Maintenance-free ball bearings reduce friction and ensure nearly silent operation, which is ideal for home use.
The Track+ Console display is compatible with Android™ and Apple® devices and interacts with popular fitness apps for an entertaining and engaging experience.
The Go Console combines ease of use with a variety of engaging and motivating workout programs.
ESSENTIAL WORKOUT PROGRAMS
- Cup Holders 1
- Stride Length 20 in (51 cm), Manual Adjustable
- WhisperStride, near silent operations Near silent Whisper Stride
- Integrated Accessory Tray Yes
- Pedals Oversized Non-Slip Pedals
- Warranty (warranties outside the U.S. may vary) Lifetime on frame; 5-year on parts; 1-year on labor
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 81 in x 30 in x 59 in (206 cm x 77 cm x 150 cm)
- Weight 215 lb (98 kg)
- Max User Weight 350 lb (159 kg)
- Step Up Height 6.5 in (17 cm)
- Stride Length Max 20 in (51 cm)
- Power Requirements (voltage outside U.S. may vary) All major voltage configurations
- WhisperStride Technology Yes
- Entertainment and Connectivity Options (based on Console selection) Compatible with popular fitness apps, Apple®/Android™ Connection
About Life Fitness
Those who know fitness, choose Life Fitness.
Life Fitness equipment is found in the training rooms of professional sports teams, in the athletic facilities of universities, and in the best health clubs around the world.
But you don’t have to be an elite athlete to use Life Fitness products. Home exercisers benefit from the combination of expert engineering, state-of-the-art technology, attention to design, and extreme durability that has made Life Fitness the No. 1 brand of fitness equipment in the world.
For more than 45 years we’ve been creating effective, inviting and reliable fitness equipment—cardio and strength equipment that’s built not only for elite athletes, but for exercisers of all abilities and fitness levels.