Items Limit Reached
You have reached the maximum number of items.×
PREMIUM DESIGN CREATED FOR THE HOME
The T5 Treadmill allows you to train on three different running surface firmness settings thanks to the FlexDeck Select system. The intuitive treadmill recalls your preferred walk, jog and run speeds, and it lets you choose from dozens of other programs — all at the touch of a button.
Heart Rate MonitoringContact heart rate hand sensors and wireless telemetry heart rate monitoring system
User Friendly DesignTwo removable, dishwasher-safe cup holders and an integrated smartphone/tablet holder, which also serves as a reading rack, provide added convenience
Quick StartRemembers your prefered walk, jog and run speeds, as well as three different incline positions
FlexDeck Select Shock Absorption
The FlexDeck Select shock absorption system lets you choose between three running surface firmness settings to simulate your preferred running terrain.
The Track+ Console display is compatible with Android™ and Apple® devices and interacts with popular fitness apps for an entertaining and engaging experience.
The Go Console combines ease of use with a variety of engaging and motivating workout programs.
ESSENTIAL WORKOUT PROGRAMS
- Min Speed 0.5 mph (0.8 kph)
- Max Speed 12 mph (19 kph)
- Cup Holders 2
- Incline Increment 0.5 %
- Integrated Accessory Tray Yes
- Ergobar Yes
- Shock Absorption Adjustable FlexDeck 3 settings to stimulate preferred running terrain
- Walk, Jog, Run Yes
- Space Saving Designed to fit most spaces
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 79.5 in x 32 in x 61 in (202 cm x 82 cm x 155 cm)
- Warranty (warranties outside the U.S. may vary) Lifetime on frame, LifeSpring shock absorbers; 10-year on drive motor; 7 year on parts; 1-year on labor
- Entertainment and Connectivity Options (based on Console selection) Compatible with popular fitness apps, Apple®/Android™ Connection
- Weight 341 lb (155 kg)
- Max User Weight 400 lb (182 kg)
- Running Surface Size 60" x 22" (153 cm x 56 cm)
- Power Requirements (voltage outside U.S. may vary) All major voltage configurations
About Life Fitness
Those who know fitness, choose Life Fitness.
Life Fitness equipment is found in the training rooms of professional sports teams, in the athletic facilities of universities, and in the best health clubs around the world.
But you don’t have to be an elite athlete to use Life Fitness products. Home exercisers benefit from the combination of expert engineering, state-of-the-art technology, attention to design, and extreme durability that has made Life Fitness the No. 1 brand of fitness equipment in the world.
For more than 45 years we’ve been creating effective, inviting and reliable fitness equipment—cardio and strength equipment that’s built not only for elite athletes, but for exercisers of all abilities and fitness levels.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great Controls
- Sturdy Design
- Heart Rate Training
- Performance Training
- Weight Loss
Comments about T5 Treadmill:
I use the T5 for weight control and overall fitness goals. The flexible deck is easy on the legs so I actually look forward to going for a jog without having to deal with sore lower legs from the last workout. Interacts very well with my Polar heart rate monitor and my old iPod and new iPhone. I couldn't ask for a better experience and highly recommend the T5.
- Was this a gift?: