SLEEK, STEP-THROUGH DESIGN
The RS1 Recumbent Step-Through Lifecycle Exercise Bike takes advantage of the research and innovation that makes Lifecycle bikes No. 1 in health clubs worldwide. It features an open, step-through design for easy entry and exit. The RS1 bike provides a comfortable and relaxed, but effective, home exercise option.
Heart Rate MonitoringContact heart rate hand sensors (Wireless heart rate monitoring system included with console)
Ergonomic DesignSide-mounted handlebars and a deluxe front assist handlebars
Non-Slip, Self-Balancing PedalsSelf-balancing pedals with ratcheting straps
The Track+ Console display is compatible with Android™ and Apple® devices and interacts with popular fitness apps for an entertaining and engaging experience.
The Go Console combines ease of use with a variety of engaging and motivating workout programs.
ESSENTIAL WORKOUT PROGRAMS
- Cup Holders 1
- Integrated Accessory Tray No
- Pedals Non-Slip, Self-balancing pedals with ratcheting straps
- Resistance Levels 20
- Seat Standard cushioning and upholstery, Standard recumbent
- Front Wheels for Easy Mobility Yes
- Handlebars Side-Mounted Handlebars and Single Front Assist Handle
- Pedal Straps No
- Step Through Design Yes
- Warranty (warranties outside the U.S. may vary) Lifetime on frame; 5-year on parts; 1-year on labor
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 66.5 in x 25.5 in x 51.5 in (169 cm x 65 cm x 131 cm)
- Weight 133 lb (61 kg)
- Max User Weight 300 lb (137 kg)
- Power Requirements (voltage outside U.S. may vary) All major voltage configurations
- Entertainment and Connectivity Options (based on Console selection) Apple®/Android™ Connection
- Special Features Step Through Design
About Life Fitness
Those who know fitness, choose Life Fitness.
Life Fitness equipment is found in the training rooms of professional sports teams, in the athletic facilities of universities, and in the best health clubs around the world.
But you don’t have to be an elite athlete to use Life Fitness products. Home exercisers benefit from the combination of expert engineering, state-of-the-art technology, attention to design, and extreme durability that has made Life Fitness the No. 1 brand of fitness equipment in the world.
For more than 45 years we’ve been creating effective, inviting and reliable fitness equipment—cardio and strength equipment that’s built not only for elite athletes, but for exercisers of all abilities and fitness levels.