Platinum Club Series Upright Lifecycle Exercise Bike
Items Limit Reached
You have reached the maximum number of items.×
FOUND IN HEALTH CLUBS
The Platinum Club Series Lifecycle Bike brings durable club-quality exercise equipment into the home. An abundance of entertainment and engagement options offer enhanced interaction and motivation. The easily adjustable Comfort Curve Plus seat ensures comforable pedaling during your home workout journey.
Heart Rate MonitoringPolar Telemetry (optional chest strap required). Lifepulse Digital Heart Rate Monitoring with DSP (Digital Signal Processing)
Resistance ControlsResistance controls are located on the handlebars for quick and easy adjustment of workout intensity
Adjustable Pedal StrapEasily adjustable pedal straps make it easy to get on and go
Comfort Curve Plus SeatA convex shape and swept-back seat design provide excellent comfort. A ratchet seat adjustment makes it easy to adjust the seat height even when sitting down
Health Club Quality Engagement
Premium console displays with Bluetooth compatibility keep you entertained, engaged and motivated.
The entertainment-enhanced Discover SE and SI Tablet Consoles provide touch screen access to TV, the Internet, popular fitness apps and Lifescape interactive courses.
The intuitive Explore Console features a sleek design and the QuickNav dial, which puts you in control of your workouts.
THE ULTIMATE HOME CONSOLE
CONSOLE THAT FITS ANY HOME
- 2 Removable Cup Holders Yes
- At-Your-Fingertips Resistance Controls Located in center of handlebars
- Classic Workouts Manual Goals, Random, Hill, Rolling Hills
- Comfort Curve Plus Seat and Deluxe Back Support Yes
- Customized Cooldown Yes
- Deluxe Racing Handlebars Yes
- Easy Adjust Pedal Strap Yes
- Evaluate Fit Test, U.S. Navy PRT
- Flash Programmable via USB Stick Yes
- Goal Workouts Time, Distance, Calories, Distance Climbed, Time in Zone, Pace
- Healthy Heart Moderate Burn, Vigorous Burn, Fixed Time Interval, Variable Time Interval
- Height 59.5" (151.1 cm)
- Integrated Reading Rack Yes
- Integrated Smartphone Accessory Tray Yes
- Length 43.5" (110.5 cm)
- Lifepulse Digital Heart Rate Monitoring with DSP (Digital Signal Processing) Yes
- Manager's Menu Options Yes
- Maximum User Weight 400 lbs (181 kg)
- Modes Bike and Constant Calorie Per Hour
- On-the-fly programming Yes
- Performance 2-Speed Interval, Starter Interval
- Polar Telemetry (chest strap required) Yes
- Quick Start Yes
- Unit Weight 176 lbs (79.8 kg)
- Wide Ride Pedals Yes
- Width 21" (53.3 cm)
- XXL Seat Post and Handlebars Optional (for additional cost)
- Pedals Ratcheting pedal strap adjustment, Wide Ride Pedals
- Resistance Levels 26
- Seat Comfort Curve plus
- Front Wheels for Easy Mobility Yes
- Handlebars Deluxe Racing Handlebars, Dual assists handlebars, Resistance Adjustment on Side-Mounted Handlebars
- Warranty (warranties outside the U.S. may vary) Lifetime on frame; 3-year on parts; 1-year on labor
- Power Requirements (voltage outside U.S. may vary) AC power line 115 volt, 15 amp
- Entertainment and Connectivity Options (based on Console selection) Integrated TV, Internet Connectivity, Apple®/Android™ Connection
- Special Features Popular Health Club Model
About Life Fitness
Those who know fitness, choose Life Fitness.
Life Fitness equipment is found in the training rooms of professional sports teams, in the athletic facilities of universities, and in the best health clubs around the world.
But you don’t have to be an elite athlete to use Life Fitness products. Home exercisers benefit from the combination of expert engineering, state-of-the-art technology, attention to design, and extreme durability that has made Life Fitness the No. 1 brand of fitness equipment in the world.
For more than 45 years we’ve been creating effective, inviting and reliable fitness equipment—cardio and strength equipment that’s built not only for elite athletes, but for exercisers of all abilities and fitness levels.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Same as at health clubs
Comments about Platinum Club Series Upright Exercise Bike:
Recently, I had to retire from running half marathons because of osteoarthritis in my hips. Now, doing my endurance workouts on this stationary bike keeps me in shape, and my "Life Fitness" is as good as ever!