Platinum Club Series Treadmill
Items Limit Reached
You have reached the maximum number of items.×
The Perfect Running Partner
The Platinum Club Series Treadmill provides a motivating entertainment-enhanced fitness experience. The LCD touch screen features enhanced interaction, Internet connectivity, TV and more. The Platinum Club Series Treadmill is a home treadmill that offers club-quality technology and performance. Four color choices ensure that it fits into any home decor.
HEART RATE MONITORING
Polar Telemetry (optional chest strap required). Lifepulse Digital Heart Rate Monitoring with DSP (Digital Signal Processing)
Remembers your preferred walk, jog and run speeds, as well as three incline positions
FlexDeck Shock Absorption System
The FlexDeck Shock Absorption System enhances comfort and reduces knee and joint stress by up to 30%.
A 4 HP motor (8 HP peak) features a low decibel level for quiet operation.
Health Club Quality Engagement
Premium console displays with Bluetooth compatibility keep you entertained, engaged and motivated.
The entertainment-enhanced Discover SE and SI Tablet Consoles provide touch screen access to TV, the Internet, popular fitness apps and Lifescape interactive courses.
The intuitive Explore Console features a sleek design and the QuickNav dial, which puts you in control of your workouts.
THE ULTIMATE HOME CONSOLE
CONSOLE THAT FITS ANY HOME
- 2 Removable Cup Holders Yes
- Activity Zone Most often used buttons on Ergo bar
- Classic Workouts Manual Goals, Random, Hill, Rolling Hills
- Customized Cooldown Yes
- Elevation 0%-15%
- Evaluate Fit Test, U.S. Army PFT, U.S. Navy PRT, U.S. Marines PRT, U.S. Air Force PRT, WFI Submax Protocol, Physical Efficiency Battery (PEB), British Army PRT
- Flash Programmable via USB Stick Yes
- FlexDeck Shock Absorption System 8 Lifespring shock absorbers
- Goal Workouts Time, Distance, Calories, Distance Climbed, Time in Zone, Pace
- Healthy Heart Moderate Burn, Vigorous Burn, Fixed Time Interval, Variable Time Interval
- Height 62.25" (158 cm)
- Integrated Reading Rack Yes
- Integrated Smartphone Accessory Tray Yes
- Length 80" (203 cm)
- Lifepulse Digital Heart Rate Monitoring with DSP (Digital Signal Processing) Yes
- Manager's Menu Options Yes
- Maximum User Weight 400 lbs (180 kg)
- Performance 2-Speed Interval, Starter Interval, 5K, 10K
- Polar Telemetry (chest strap required) Yes
- Proactive Belt Wear Notification Yes
- Quick Start Yes
- Rollers 3.5" (9 cm) precision crowned steel rollers, front and back
- Running Surface 22" x 60" (55 cm x 152 cm)
- Side Handrails Yes
- Speed Range 0.5-12 mph (0.8-19 kph)
- Step-Up Height 10" (25 cm)
- Unit Weight 444 lbs (201 kg)
- Welded Steel Frame, Front Roller Lift Wheels and Rear Levelers Yes
- Width 37" (94 cm)
- Special Features Popular Health Club Model
- Ergobar Yes
- Shock Absorption -
- Space Saving -
- Warranty (warranties outside the U.S. may vary) Lifetime on frame, LifeSpring shock absorbers and drive motor; 10-year on parts; 1-year on labor
- Entertainment and Connectivity Options (based on Console selection) Compatible with popular fitness apps, Integrated TV, Internet Connectivity, Apple®/Android™ Connection
- Running Surface Size 60" x 22" (152 cm x 55 cm)
- Motor System 4.0 HP AC continuous duty (8-HP peak duty) motor with MagnaDrive motor controller
- Power Requirements (voltage outside U.S. may vary) 120 volts/15 amp circuit
About Life Fitness
Those who know fitness, choose Life Fitness.
Life Fitness equipment is found in the training rooms of professional sports teams, in the athletic facilities of universities, and in the best health clubs around the world.
But you don’t have to be an elite athlete to use Life Fitness products. Home exercisers benefit from the combination of expert engineering, state-of-the-art technology, attention to design, and extreme durability that has made Life Fitness the No. 1 brand of fitness equipment in the world.
For more than 45 years we’ve been creating effective, inviting and reliable fitness equipment—cardio and strength equipment that’s built not only for elite athletes, but for exercisers of all abilities and fitness levels.