Platinum Club Series Elliptical Cross-Trainer
Items Limit Reached
You have reached the maximum number of items.×
LOW IMPACT, BIG RESULTS
The Platinum Club Series Elliptical Cross-Trainer offers durable commercial-quality exercise machine with a television console display for the home. An abundance of entertainment and engagement options offer enhanced interaction and motivation, while the instinctively natural motion offers a comfortable low-impact, total-body workout.
HEART RATE MONITORING
Polar Telemetry (optional chest strap required). Lifepulse Digital Heart Rate Monitoring with DSP (Digital Signal Processing)
Located on stationary arms to easily adjust intensity during workout
SMOOTH NATURAL MOTION
Extensive biomechanical research is used to create a fluid motion with an elliptical path that feels natural and comfortable
Health Club Quality Engagement
Premium console displays with Bluetooth compatibility keep you entertained, engaged and motivated.
The entertainment-enhanced Discover SE and SI Tablet Consoles provide touch screen access to TV, the Internet, popular fitness apps and Lifescape interactive courses.
The intuitive Explore Console features a sleek design and the QuickNav dial, which puts you in control of your workouts.
THE ULTIMATE HOME CONSOLE
CONSOLE THAT FITS ANY HOME
- 20" (50.8 cm) Stride Length Yes
- At-Your-Fingertips Resistance Controls Located on the moving bullhorns
- Classic Workouts Manual Goals, Random, Hill, Rolling Hills
- Cross-Train Aerobics and Cross-Train Reverse Workout Modes Yes
- Customized Cooldown Yes
- Evaluate Fit Test, U.S. Navy PRT
- Flash Programmable via USB Stick Yes
- Front Wheels for Easy Mobility Yes
- Goal Workouts Time, Distance, Calories, Distance Climbed, Time in Zone, Pace
- Healthy Heart Moderate Burn, Vigorous Burn, Fixed Time Interval, Variable Time Interval
- Height 65" (165 cm)
- Hybrid Reduces power to the console
- Integrated Moving Arm Features Resistance controls in moving arms
- Integrated Reading Rack Yes
- Integrated Smartphone Accessory Tray Yes
- Length 88.1" (224 cm)
- Lifepulse Digital Heart Rate Monitoring with DSP (Digital Signal Processing) Yes
- Manager's Menu Options Yes
- Maximum User Weight 400 lbs (181 kg)
- On-the-fly programming Yes
- Oversized Non-slip Pedals Yes
- Performance 2-Speed Interval, Starter Interval
- Polar Telemetry (chest strap required) Yes
- Quick Start Yes
- Removable Cup Holder Yes
- Stride Length 20" (50.8 cm)
- Unit Weight 452 lbs (195 kg)
- WhisperStride, near silent operations Standard
- Width 30.7" (78 cm)
- Pedals Oversized Non-Slip Pedals
- Resistance Levels 26
- Warranty (warranties outside the U.S. may vary) Lifetime on frame; 3-year on parts; 1-year on labor
- Power Requirements (voltage outside U.S. may vary) AC power line 115 volt, 15 amp
- Entertainment and Connectivity Options (based on Console selection) Integrated TV, Internet Connectivity, Apple®/Android™ Connection
- Special Features Popular Health Club Model
About Life Fitness
Those who know fitness, choose Life Fitness.
Life Fitness equipment is found in the training rooms of professional sports teams, in the athletic facilities of universities, and in the best health clubs around the world.
But you don’t have to be an elite athlete to use Life Fitness products. Home exercisers benefit from the combination of expert engineering, state-of-the-art technology, attention to design, and extreme durability that has made Life Fitness the No. 1 brand of fitness equipment in the world.
For more than 45 years we’ve been creating effective, inviting and reliable fitness equipment—cardio and strength equipment that’s built not only for elite athletes, but for exercisers of all abilities and fitness levels.