Lifecycle GX Group Exercise Bike
Items Limit Reached
You have reached the maximum number of items.×
HIGH PERFORMANCE AND HIGH STYLE
The Lifecycle GX Indoor Cycling Bike revolutionized group cycling. It is biomechanically designed and user-tested to ensure a comfortable, yet effective workout. Quality construction provides long-lasting durability, and micro-adjustments make it possible to fit your custom riding style.
Seat, Handlebar + PedalsErgonomic cycling seat with cut-out provides extra comfort and air flow; optional wide seat available. Ergonomic handlebar design for comfortabe upper body positioning; dual water bottle receptacles can be used as digital device holders
AdjustmentsLarge overall adjustments range provides the most proper bike fit for a wider ruser range
Touch Screen Computer (Optional)Optional touch screen computer is mounted to remain in an optimal viewing position. Computer workout feedback includes speed, distance, cadence, calories, time, hear rate and resistance level
Comfort Curve Plus Seat
A convex shape and swept-back seat design provide excellent comfort. A ratchet seat adjustment makes it easy to adjust the seat height even when sitting down.
- Backlit Display -
- Console Languages English, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Dutch, Portuguese
- Custom Molded Stretching Platforms -
- Display 1 RPM, MPH (KM/H), Time, Distance, Calories, Heart Rate, % Max Heart Rate, Resistance Level
- Display 2 RPM Max, RPM Avg, MPH Max, MPH Avg, Heart Rate Peak, % Max Heart Rate, Heart Rate Avg, % Heart Rate Avg
- Dual Water Bottle Holders -
- Dual-Magnetic Brake Resistance System -
- Dual-Sided SPD Pedals -
- Height 39.5" (100 cm)
- Length 54.6" (139 cm)
- Multi-Ribbed Belt Drive -
- Precision Resistance Braking Lever -
- Robotically Welded Steel Frame with Rust Prevention E-Coating -
- Vertical and Fore/Aft Seat and Handlebar Adjustments -
- Width 23"(58 cm)
- Pedals Dual-sided SPD pedals offer alternatives for both soft- and hard-soled shoes
- Seat Ergonomic cycling seat with cut-out provides extra comfort and air flow
- Handlebars Standard Racing Style Handlebars
- Warranty (warranties outside the U.S. may vary) 5-year on frame; 3-year mechanical components; 1-year saddle, pedals, console; 1-year on labor
- Weight 111 lbs (50.5 kg)
- Entertainment and Connectivity Options (based on Console selection) Seamless iPod® Compatibility
- Special Features Popular Health Club Model
About Life Fitness
Those who know fitness, choose Life Fitness.
Life Fitness equipment is found in the training rooms of professional sports teams, in the athletic facilities of universities, and in the best health clubs around the world.
But you don’t have to be an elite athlete to use Life Fitness products. Home exercisers benefit from the combination of expert engineering, state-of-the-art technology, attention to design, and extreme durability that has made Life Fitness the No. 1 brand of fitness equipment in the world.
For more than 45 years we’ve been creating effective, inviting and reliable fitness equipment—cardio and strength equipment that’s built not only for elite athletes, but for exercisers of all abilities and fitness levels.