G4 Home Gym
Items Limit Reached
You have reached the maximum number of items.×
A FIXED MOTION POWERHOUSE
The G4 Home Gym offers plenty of fixed motion strength training options in a compact design. Dual pivot pec/reverse arms and a mid pulley, lat pulldown and low row bars offer a wide range of upper body exercises. The home exercise variety offered by the G4 keeps you motivated.
Dual Pivot Pec/Reverse Fly Arms and Mid PulleyAllows for a range of abdominal, arm, shoulder back and chest exercises
Ergonomic DetailErgonomically-designed to mimic your body's natural path of motion
Adjustable BackEnsures correct positioning for a variety of exercises
- Abdominal/Oblique Exercises 2
- Biceps Exercises 3
- Chest Exercises 4
- Functional Exercises NA
- Leg Press Attachment Optional
- Lower Body Exercises 7
- Removable/Fold-Up Bench No
- Shoulder/Back Exercises 13
- Total Number of Exercises 30
- Triceps Exercises 4
- Type of Motion Fixed Motion - defined paths of motion
- Instructional Material Exercise Booklet/Cards
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 80 in x 53 in x 84 in (204 cm x 135 cm x 214 cm)
- Included Accessories Lat bar, lat row bar, ab/tricep straps, ankle strap
- Space Requirements Recommended space for most gyms 10ft L x 8ft W (3m L x 2.45m W) with the Leg Press/Calf Raise 10ft L x 10ft W (3m L x 3m W)
- Warranty (warranties outside the U.S. may vary) Lifetime on frame, welds, pulleys and parts; 3-year on upholstery pads and cables
About Life Fitness
Those who know fitness, choose Life Fitness.
Life Fitness equipment is found in the training rooms of professional sports teams, in the athletic facilities of universities, and in the best health clubs around the world.
But you don’t have to be an elite athlete to use Life Fitness products. Home exercisers benefit from the combination of expert engineering, state-of-the-art technology, attention to design, and extreme durability that has made Life Fitness the No. 1 brand of fitness equipment in the world.
For more than 45 years we’ve been creating effective, inviting and reliable fitness equipment—cardio and strength equipment that’s built not only for elite athletes, but for exercisers of all abilities and fitness levels.