G3 Home Gym
Items Limit Reached
You have reached the maximum number of items.×
INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO CABLE MOTION
The versatile G3 Home Gym uses Cable Motion to allow for unrestricted range of motion. The G3 is an effective, easy-to-use way to build balance and stability for multiple muscle groups and enhance your daily activities whether it’s on the job or in recreational sports. It's a compact and durable home strength training option.
Two Swivel Pulley ZonesAllows for a nearly unlimitied variety of upper body and core exercise
Ergonomic DetailErgonomically-designed to mimic your body's natural path of motion
Adjustable BackEnsures correct positioning for a variety of exercises
- Abdominal/Oblique Exercises 2
- Biceps Exercises 4
- Chest Exercises 9
- Functional Exercises 4
- Leg Press Attachment Optional
- Lower Body Exercises 7
- Removable/Fold-Up Bench No
- Shoulder/Back Exercises 12
- Total Number of Exercises 40
- Triceps Exercises 3
- Type of Motion Cable Motion - user defined motion
- Instructional Material Exercise Booklet/Cards
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 80 in x 53 in x 84 in (204 cm x 135 cm x 214 cm)
- Included Accessories Traditional handle adapter bar/clips, lat bar, lat row bar, ankle strap
- Space Requirements Recommended space for most gyms 10ft L x 8ft W (3m L x 2.45m W) with the Leg Press/Calf Raise 10ft L x 10ft W (3m L x 3m W)
- Warranty (warranties outside the U.S. may vary) Lifetime on frame, welds, pulleys and parts; 3-year on upholstery pads and cables
About Life Fitness
Those who know fitness, choose Life Fitness.
Life Fitness equipment is found in the training rooms of professional sports teams, in the athletic facilities of universities, and in the best health clubs around the world.
But you don’t have to be an elite athlete to use Life Fitness products. Home exercisers benefit from the combination of expert engineering, state-of-the-art technology, attention to design, and extreme durability that has made Life Fitness the No. 1 brand of fitness equipment in the world.
For more than 45 years we’ve been creating effective, inviting and reliable fitness equipment—cardio and strength equipment that’s built not only for elite athletes, but for exercisers of all abilities and fitness levels.