G2 Home Gym
Items Limit Reached
You have reached the maximum number of items.×
POWERFUL, BUT COMPACT ENOUGH TO FIT IN TIGHT SPACES
The G2 Home Gym provides a variety of total-body exercises in a space-saving design. This compact machine offers easy-to-use, biomechanically correct fixed motion strength training.
Variable Arc Press ArmAllows for traditional or converging chest press and extended arm paths of motion
Ergonomic DetailErgonomically-designed to mimic your body's natural path of motion
Adjustable BackEnsures correct positioning for a variety of exercises
- Abdominal/Oblique Exercises 1
- Biceps Exercises 3
- Chest Exercises 5
- Leg Press Attachment Optional
- Lower Body Exercises 7
- Removable/Fold-Up Bench No
- Shoulder/Back Exercises 8
- Total Number of Exercises 25
- Triceps Exercises 3
- Type of Motion Fixed Motion - defined paths of motion
- Instructional Material Exercise Booklet/Cards
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 71 in x 48 in x 83 in (181 cm x 122 cm x 211 cm)
- Included Accessories Lat bar, lat row bar, ankle strap
- Space Requirements Recommended space for most gyms 10ft L x 8ft W (3m L x 2.45m W) with the Leg Press/Calf Raise 10ft L x 10ft W (3m L x 3m W)
- Warranty (warranties outside the U.S. may vary) Lifetime on frame, welds, pulleys and parts; 3-year on upholstery pads and cables
About Life Fitness
Those who know fitness, choose Life Fitness.
Life Fitness equipment is found in the training rooms of professional sports teams, in the athletic facilities of universities, and in the best health clubs around the world.
But you don’t have to be an elite athlete to use Life Fitness products. Home exercisers benefit from the combination of expert engineering, state-of-the-art technology, attention to design, and extreme durability that has made Life Fitness the No. 1 brand of fitness equipment in the world.
For more than 45 years we’ve been creating effective, inviting and reliable fitness equipment—cardio and strength equipment that’s built not only for elite athletes, but for exercisers of all abilities and fitness levels.