Club Series Elliptical Cross-Trainer
Items Limit Reached
You have reached the maximum number of items.×
THE HOME VERSION OF OUR MOST POPULAR HEALTH CLUB MODEL
The Club Series Elliptical Cross-Trainer is the home version of our popular health club model. An instinctively natural elliptical motion is the result of extensive biomechanics research and testing. The smooth motion is inviting and motivating for any home exerciser.
Smooth natural motionExtensive biomechanical research is used to create a fluid motion with an elliptical path that feels natural and comfortable
Heart Rate MonitoringLifepulse digital heart rate monitoring hand sensors are conveniently placed on both the stationary bullhorns and moving arms. Polar telemetry (chest strap included) provides accurate, hands-free heart rate monitoring
ErgoGripErgoGrip stationary handlebar provides stability during lower-body only workouts
Maintenance-free ball bearings reduce friction and ensure nearly silent operation, which is ideal for home use.
- Cup Holders 1
- Integrated Moving Arm Features Standard moving arms
- Stride Length 18 in (46 cm)
- WhisperStride, near silent operations Standard
- Integrated Accessory Tray No
- Pedals Oversized Non-Slip Pedals
- Warranty (warranties outside the U.S. may vary) Lifetime warranty on frame; 3-year on parts; 1-year on labor
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 83 in x 28 in x 61 in (211 cm x 72 cm x 155 cm)
- Weight 235 lb (107 kg)
- Max User Weight 350 lb (159 kg)
- Step Up Height 10 in (26 cm)
- Stride Length Max 20 in (51 cm)
- Power Requirements (voltage outside U.S. may vary) All major voltage configurations
- WhisperStride Technology No
- Entertainment and Connectivity Options (based on Console selection) Seamless iPod® Compatibility
- Special Features Popular Health Club Model
About Life Fitness
Those who know fitness, choose Life Fitness.
Life Fitness equipment is found in the training rooms of professional sports teams, in the athletic facilities of universities, and in the best health clubs around the world.
But you don’t have to be an elite athlete to use Life Fitness products. Home exercisers benefit from the combination of expert engineering, state-of-the-art technology, attention to design, and extreme durability that has made Life Fitness the No. 1 brand of fitness equipment in the world.
For more than 45 years we’ve been creating effective, inviting and reliable fitness equipment—cardio and strength equipment that’s built not only for elite athletes, but for exercisers of all abilities and fitness levels.