C3 Lifecycle Exercise Bike
Items Limit Reached
You have reached the maximum number of items.×
NATURAL UPRIGHT POSITION FOR COMFORT AND EFFICIENCY
The C3 Upright Lifecycle Exercise Bike combines precise engineering with exceptional attention to detail. The bike’s contoured upright riding position and large cushioned seat allow for a comfortable ride. The self-powered C3 model doesn’t require cords or outlets, so it’s well suited for any room in your home.
Heart Rate MonitoringContact heart rate hand sensors (Wireless heart rate monitoring system included with console)
Ergonomic DesignErgonomically designed handlebars with deluxe forearm support. Racing style
Non-Slip, Self-Balancing PedalsSelf-balancing pedals with ratcheting straps
The Track+ Console display is compatible with Android™ and Apple® devices and interacts with popular fitness apps for an entertaining and engaging experience.
The Go Console combines ease of use with a variety of engaging and motivating workout programs.
ESSENTIAL WORKOUT PROGRAMS
- Cup Holders 2
- Integrated Accessory Tray Yes
- Pedals Enhanced cushioning, non-slip, self-balancing pedals with straps
- Resistance Levels 20
- Seat Deluxe cushioning and upholstery, Standard upright seat with deluxe cushioning
- Front Wheels for Easy Mobility Yes
- Handlebars Standard Racing Style Handlebars
- Pedal Straps Yes
- Step Through Design No
- Warranty (warranties outside the U.S. may vary) Lifetime on frame; 3-year on parts; 1-year on labor
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 45 in x 27 in x 56 in (115 cm x 69 cm x 143 cm)
- Weight 118 lb (54 kg)
- Max User Weight 400 lb (182 kg)
- Power Requirements (voltage outside U.S. may vary) Self-powered (with Go console only)
- Entertainment and Connectivity Options (based on Console selection) Apple®/Android™ Connection
About Life Fitness
Those who know fitness, choose Life Fitness.
Life Fitness equipment is found in the training rooms of professional sports teams, in the athletic facilities of universities, and in the best health clubs around the world.
But you don’t have to be an elite athlete to use Life Fitness products. Home exercisers benefit from the combination of expert engineering, state-of-the-art technology, attention to design, and extreme durability that has made Life Fitness the No. 1 brand of fitness equipment in the world.
For more than 45 years we’ve been creating effective, inviting and reliable fitness equipment—cardio and strength equipment that’s built not only for elite athletes, but for exercisers of all abilities and fitness levels.