C1 Lifecycle Exercise Bike
Items Limit Reached
You have reached the maximum number of items.×
PORTABLE, LIGHTWEIGHT, AND EASY TO USE
The C1 Upright Lifecycle Exercise Bike is lightweight, compact and easy to move, which makes it an ideal home stationary exercise bike. It features durability and effective biomechanics similar to the Lifecycle bikes found in the best health clubs.
Heart Rate Monitoring
Contact heart rate hand sensors (Wireless heart rate monitoring system included with console)
Ergonomically designed handlebars with deluxe forearm support. Racing style
Non-Slip, Self-Balancing Pedals
Self-balancing pedals with ratcheting straps
The Track+ Console display is compatible with Android™ and Apple® devices and interacts with popular fitness apps for an entertaining and engaging experience.
The Go Console combines ease of use with a variety of engaging and motivating workout programs.
ESSENTIAL WORKOUT PROGRAMS
- Cup Holders 1
- Integrated Accessory Tray Yes
- Pedals Standard self-balancing pedals
- Resistance Levels 20
- Seat Standard cushioning and upholstery, Standard upright
- Front Wheels for Easy Mobility Yes
- Handlebars Standard Racing Style Handlebars
- Pedal Straps Yes
- Step Through Design No
- Warranty (warranties outside the U.S. may vary) Lifetime on frame; 3-year on parts; 1-year on labor
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 45 in x 27 in x 56 in (115 cm x 69 cm x 143 cm)
- Weight 105 lb (48 kg)
- Max User Weight 300 lb (137 kg)
- Power Requirements (voltage outside U.S. may vary) All major voltage configurations
- Entertainment and Connectivity Options (based on Console selection) Apple®/Android™ Connection
About Life Fitness
Those who know fitness, choose Life Fitness.
Life Fitness equipment is found in the training rooms of professional sports teams, in the athletic facilities of universities, and in the best health clubs around the world.
But you don’t have to be an elite athlete to use Life Fitness products. Home exercisers benefit from the combination of expert engineering, state-of-the-art technology, attention to design, and extreme durability that has made Life Fitness the No. 1 brand of fitness equipment in the world.
For more than 45 years we’ve been creating effective, inviting and reliable fitness equipment—cardio and strength equipment that’s built not only for elite athletes, but for exercisers of all abilities and fitness levels.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about C1 Lifecycle® Exercise Bike:
The seat is pretty comfortable. The size is great for a small room. It's a little difficult to move because there are no wheels. You have to lift up the back end and push--- difficult on a rug!! Need an outlet nearby also.
- Was this a gift?: